DTZ Baltic’s valuation team makes independent valuations on behalf of a wide range of clients. We have one of the most experienced teams of valuation experts in the Baltic region. Our valuers are certified both nationally and internationally (FRICS, MRICS).
Our services include:
- Valuation for financial statements
- Valuation of portfolios
- Valuation for lending purposes
- Valuation for investments
- Valuation for taxation
- Valuation for expropriation, servitudes, etc.
- Valuation for litigation
Our reports are in line with IVS (International Valuation Standards); our work follows the principles of EVS (European Valuation Standards), RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and national standards.
DTZ Baltic’s professional experience includes a business valuation of Limited liability companies, Trusts, Corporations, Sole proprietorship and others.
We provide a business valuation for the following purposes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Litigation and ownership disputes
- Financial reporting
- Buy-sell agreement
- Reorganizations and bankruptcies
- Business planning
Types of interest that can be valued include:
- 100 percent controlling interest
- Majority interests that possess control
- Majority interest that do not possess control
- 50 percent interest
- Dominant minority interest
- Non-dominant minority interest
Shareholders or directors of companies require an independent opinion about companies’ business value. Our reports are in line with IVS (International Valuation Standards); our work follows the principles of EVS (European Valuation Standards).