DTZ is a global leader in property services. Our globally integrated research team covers market trends and provides independent views on real estate markets to help clients in their real estate decisions.
We would like to provide You the links of the latest DTZ Baltic Market Updates (Q4 2014):
- Baltic Industrial-Logistics Q4 2014
New projects in the pipeline
- Baltic Retail Q4 2014
Retail trade is expected to continue its growth
- Baltic Office Q4 2014
Stabilisation in office segment
European property market becoming more fully priced
- DTZ’s European Fair Value Index™ score fell to 69 in Q1 2015 from 79 in Q4 2014, as European commercial property is becoming more fully priced and good buying opportunities are starting to diminish.
- Property yields fell across Europe in Q1 due to strong investor demand and attractive pricing as the European Central Bank’s €1.1tn QE programme has pushed bond yields to record lows
- Riga industrial is the most attractively priced market in Europe this quarter, according to DTZ Research’s rankings, with other industrial markets in Spain, the Baltics and Central Europe all at the top of the rankings.
- In contrast, Moscow retail and Geneva and Zurich offices are at the bottom of the rankings this quarter in terms of attractiveness, due to heightened risk in Russia and very low yields in Switzerland.